Welcome to PO-Projects’s documentation!¶
PO Projects is a PO file management factory.
Have a clean and ergonomic frontend to manage PO files for webapp projects and enable a REST API to deploy PO files into webapp projects.
- View to create new project from a PO/POT file;
- View to create new project translation and edit them;
- View to export project translations as PO files;
- View to export an archive (zip/tarball) of all translations as PO files (and their compiled MO files) from a project;
- Manage fuzzy mode, python formatting and plurals for translations;
- Form to import a catalog file (PO) to update a project’s catalog;
- Nice frontend with Foundation;
- Permission restriction;
- Restricted API access with djangorestframework to get PO files or global project archive from external tools (like PO-Projects-client) ?
Actually there is only support for translation catalogs made for Python apps, with gettext module, Babel or Django.